CHALK about it. Let's get at it shall we?

CHALK about it.  Let's get at it shall we?
CHALK about it. Let's get at it, shall we? - (Copyright 2012 / Izzy Herriette & Co) - So, we have our chalk. Now all we need is the board to write on. For me, an entire wall of blackboard would do perfectly! You've seen those in homes, today. Right? Oh, yes! Urban style! Moves me! I'm sure I could do all of my walls like that and make plenty good use of every inch! I can almost inhale, even now with anticipation, the "invitation" to express myself - everywhere - no limitations in filling all those spaces! Just the thought! So this is our OPENING and we hope to share much here with you on this imaginary black surface. Bring your chalk, your board, and take a few notes as we... Oh, and BTW, see all the folks moving in the background here? I wonder if while they're traveling through their daily life, they'll hear us, or our message. If I were to stand, somehow above this crowd with a loud voice, and shout out what things we will write; would they even notice? If those same walls we described, were set up before them for the sole purpose of penning out a word or two to them, would they see it? Help me with that! Chalk it out here on the Izzy Herriette & Co - Blog!

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Chatter Matters!

Izzy Herriette & Co Images
C- Chatter
H - Holds
A - Accountability
L - Lovers of God and Man
K - Know and understand this!


Psalm 19:14King James Version (KJV) - Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O Lord, my strength, and my redeemer.


That is some heavy responsibility for us as believers in a Holy God!  

At this point you'll think I'm changing subject on you but just hang on.

Have you ever felt inadequate in your own abilities?  Ever hindered by your limitations, especially in an area that you feel so convicted to be 'strong and influential' in?

We hear continually stories of those who overcome extreme odds in life and go on to accomplish tremendous feats in the face of adversity.

Hear my plight:

I pulsate with a calling to 'speak out' on behalf of my God, knowing full well, that I haven't a clue what to say or how to say it. I learned over the years in my walk with the Lord, that he equips and empowers us to do what he's called us to do, as we are bold enough to yield to His leading out of a love to obey him.

Here's a little study of the Word of God that may help you today:

John 16:13-15 - King James Version (KJV)- 13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

These are powerful words, teaching us that we can actually hear from heaven, in our inner man.  We are now 'one' with another source of wisdom, knowledge, instruction and so much more!!  We are no longer limited to what we possess in and of ourselves.  Glory to God!

Luke 21:14-19 - King James Version (KJV)- 14 Settle it therefore in your hearts, not to meditate before what ye shall answer:15 For I will give you a mouth and wisdom, which all your adversaries shall not be able to gainsay nor resist.16 And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.17 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.18 But there shall not an hair of your head perish.19 In your patience possess ye your souls.

Now, I realize these verses are in reference to a person being found in a situation of 'persecution' but I have found these words to apply to every area of life.  If I will not lean on my own understanding but in every situation operate in the overcoming mystery of this instruction of God, well, the outcome is beyond my imagination!  It will require of you, a true yielding and a relinquishing of your old way of doing things. The rewards will usher you into the ways of the Kingdom of God - prepared for you!
Proverbs 3:5-7King James Version (KJV) - Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the Lord, and depart from evil.


Oh, the matchless workings of a God who we know so little about and he has invited us to come before Him for help with whatever we need:

James 1:5 - King James Version (KJV)If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

So, back to chalkin' and having something worthy to say.  I have found this to be the absolute best way to fly:

1 Corinthians 2:1-5 - King James Version (KJV) - And I, brethren, when I came to you, came not with excellency of speech or of wisdom, declaring unto you the testimony of God.For I determined not to know any thing among you, save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.And I was with you in weakness, and in fear, and in much trembling.And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power:That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.


My final words for today, and not my own, which I love because then I'm not responsible for their outcome:

1 Corinthians 10:31 - King James Version (KJV) - 31 Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God.


Continue to 'chalk' it out!

Filling up those black/blank spaces.

Izzy Herriette & Co

No comments:

Post a Comment