CHALK about it. Let's get at it shall we?

CHALK about it.  Let's get at it shall we?
CHALK about it. Let's get at it, shall we? - (Copyright 2012 / Izzy Herriette & Co) - So, we have our chalk. Now all we need is the board to write on. For me, an entire wall of blackboard would do perfectly! You've seen those in homes, today. Right? Oh, yes! Urban style! Moves me! I'm sure I could do all of my walls like that and make plenty good use of every inch! I can almost inhale, even now with anticipation, the "invitation" to express myself - everywhere - no limitations in filling all those spaces! Just the thought! So this is our OPENING and we hope to share much here with you on this imaginary black surface. Bring your chalk, your board, and take a few notes as we... Oh, and BTW, see all the folks moving in the background here? I wonder if while they're traveling through their daily life, they'll hear us, or our message. If I were to stand, somehow above this crowd with a loud voice, and shout out what things we will write; would they even notice? If those same walls we described, were set up before them for the sole purpose of penning out a word or two to them, would they see it? Help me with that! Chalk it out here on the Izzy Herriette & Co - Blog!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

CHALK about it. Let's get at it shall we?


Let's get at it; shall we?     Izzy Herriette & Co
Copyright 2012 / Izzy Herriette & Co


So, we have our chalk.  Now all we need is the board to write on.  For me, an entire wall of blackboard would do perfectly!

You've seen those in homes, today.  Right?  Oh, yes!  Urban style!  Moves me!

I'm sure I could do all of my walls like that and make plenty good use of every inch!  I can almost inhale, even now with anticipation, the "invitation" to express myself - everywhere - no limitations in filling all those spaces!  Just the thought!

So this is our OPENING and we hope to share much here with you on this imaginary black surface.

Bring your chalk, your board, and take a few notes as we...

Oh, and BTW (by the way for those who don't know), see all the folks moving in the background here?  I wonder if while they're traveling through their daily life, if they'll hear us, or hear our message.  If I were to stand somehow above the crowd with a loud voice and shout out what things we will write; would they even notice?  If those same walls we described, were set up before them, for the sole purpose of penning out a word or two to them, would they see it?

Help me with that!

Chalk it out here on the Izzy Herriette & Co - Blog!




No comments:

Post a Comment